Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Mulder Healthcare
Earn Up to a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
As a 100% employee-owned company, we are deeply invested in enhancing the quality of every life we touch. Mulder Health Care, an Atrium is more than skilled nursing center, it is a center of compassion, where every heart and set of hands are committed to a common goal. We believe in extending compassion and respect to each other, to our residents and their families, and to every guest who walks through our doors.
- Provide Resident care according to an approved Care Plan
- Assist with daily activities, resident safety, and personal care
- Understand and practice infection control procedures
- Comply with all documentation/record-keeping policies including vitals
- Reports all violation of the Residents’ Bill of Rights immediately
- Completed CNA Course/State Licensed
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Service mentality and a thirst for learning
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Excellent Attendance
- 100% Employee owned
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement – Further your career with our support!
We are Atrium Centers, and we invite you to see—first-hand—what we’re all about. If you’re committed to delivering compassionate, quality care in your local community, and believe in taking an all-hands, all-hearts approach to delivering top-notch care, apply with us today.